Sep 30, 2010

FavoriteThings Friday

Thanks to everyone who linked up last week!  Here are a few of my favorite links:

Leanne @ Organize & Decorate Everything with her magazine pages bracelet:


Courtney @ Red Heads Craft More Fun with her red chair makeover:






Jamie @ C.R.A.F.T. shared an office she desperately wants to work at :)


Melanie @ The Frosted Gardner shared a beautiful gift from a fellow blogger.  Can you guess what it is in this picture?


Carri @ Little Orange Monkeys shared 2 messenger bags she made from cargos:


I loved this post from Madigan Made about how to make your own art:


Katie @ Bella Creative shared her love of painted ceilings:


Thanks for joining FTF today!  Hope you have fun!

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

10 comments:

Leanne said...

Thanks for featuring my bracelet. Oh my gosh, I loved that office too. Thanks for hosting and Have a great week.

Jill said...

Thanks for hosting again - I haven't linked up in a while. Love all your features - especially those messenger bags! I'm off to check out thise week's links!

Have a lovely weekend!

Jill @ Creating my way to Success

Unknown said...

Great ideas! Thank you for highlighting my 'art' ideas. And thank you (as always) for hosting!

Unknown said...

thank you for the feature :) i want to stripe my ceilings!

Katie said...

Thanks for the feature!! And SO want to try making one of those cute bracelets! :)

Courtney said...

Thanks for the feature! I love the painted ceiling!! And thanks for hosting another lovely party!!!

Have a great day,
Courtney

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

Thanks for hosting the party! Have a great weekend!

•°°• IcyBC •°°• said...

I love that cargo bag, and thanks for hosting!

Denise Marie said...

Looks like a collection of awesome posts! Happy Friday :)

The Frosted Gardner said...

Hey Jessica - thanks a bunch for featuring our antique scale! It has such a great story! Love your blog. Thanks for the great linky parties! Have a great weekend!