Apr 15, 2010

Favorite Things Friday!

One thing I really love right now is turquoise painted furnitureCassie from Primitive and Proper painted her dresser and it turned out so pretty!


Leanne at Organize and Decorate Everything shared this adorable and simple Spring sign her daughter made.


 I am in love with everything butterflies right now...so it just makes sense that I loved what Julie from Less-Than-Perfect Life of Bliss did with these butterflies:


And what Our Daily Chocolate did with hers:



I love organization ideas, and when it comes to coupons, mine are always scattered everywhere.  Jen from Notes from the Heartland had a stylish solution.


Little Loveables is an adorable blog I just came upon.  Go check it out and the cute mantel Lisa put together.


One of my favorite things is thrifting.  Red Door Home tells us all the secrets she has learned to "Finding Roadside Treasures."  One of which is running (another one of my favorite things.)


Lastly, I was so happy that 3 Sisters, 365 linked this Friday for the first time so I could find their blog!  They are 3 sisters from Australia that keep a blog together and blog about the things they love.  One of which was blogging with sisters:


Now its your turn to show me the things that you love (whether they are things, or not) Anything goes here. 



Just in case you are new here:
1. Link to your post, you can link as many posts as you would like.
2. Try to visit some other links and make sure to leave a comment if you do!
3. Take a button if you would like, and a featured button if you are featured.
4. Have fun!



Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

18 comments:

Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures said...

Thanks for hosting.

Natasha said...

Wow Jessica! Thank you so VERY much for featuring us this week!

We have been looking forward to taking part in this linky party all week...Friday is our favourite day of the week now!

Best wishes,
Natasha, Stacey and Holly...the 3 sisters!

Diann @ The Thrifty Groove said...

Lots of cute ideas here!

Cassie Bustamante said...

hi jessica! thank you so much for featuring my dresser/sideboard! i love to see all the great things everyone comes up with- going to have to make some of that butterfly art for my house! love it!

afistfullofweeds* said...

I Love all thing's turquiose/teal/aqua also!!

Red Door Home said...

Thanks for hosting this great party and for the mention. Love to see all the creative ideas.

Julie said...

Thanks for the feature! I've linked up again!

Jen@Notes From the Heartland said...

Thanks so much for featuring my little coupon house! Love your Favorite Things Fridays!!!

Amanda said...

Great features, love the coupon book, awesome! Thanks for hosting :)

Cottage Dreamers said...

I'm new to your cute blog and I linked up three! (Overzealous maybe???) Anyway, thanks for hosting. I love the little thumbnail parties, for some reason they're more fun to read through to me. I read your blog button tutorial...I've been wanting to make one for myself. I'll have to see if I can do that!
☺ Celeste

~ ~ Ahrisha ~ ~ said...

I was not aware of the little Friday Party you are having. Glad that I stopped by. Maybe I will join you next week.
~ ~Ahrisha~ ~

AnNicole@Our Suburban Cottage said...

What a fun party! Thanks for the invite.

Unknown said...

Awesome amazing things!

Thanks for featuring my butterfly frame!

Melissa said...

Thanks for hosting another fun party!!

M.O.T.B said...

I was just working on a post like this, called Little Things Mean A Lot...I will finish it and link up!!!!

rosiecampbell said...

Lots of fun things to check out!

www.rosiecampbell.net

Stephanie - My Frugal Lifestyle said...

Thanks for hosting such a great party! I'm your newest follower!

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Hi. I love your blog. I'm following you now.