Jun 7, 2009

Schofield Reservoir








Recently we went fishing with our friends Blake and BreeAnn on Schofield Reservoir. Trey works with Blake and we've been wanting to do something with them, so we were excited. Allie was pretty good out on the boat and in the car the way there and back. We caught fish all day long and lost count in the first hour. It was a perfect day for fishing and a lot of fun! On the way home there was a big motorcycle accident that completely stopped traffic for a half hour...that's why people are standing on top of their cars on the freeway.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

7 comments:

ammunk said...

looks like a lot of fun! Maybe Aaron and I should try fishing there. We have been a few times this summer and not had much luck.

The Thelins said...

What a funny picture with people standing on their cars on the freeway! Sounds like a fun trip besides traffic!

Em and Ms said...

I love the picture of you holding the fish! Looks like a lot of fun, and Allie even got some fishing in! She's so cute--and don't worry, Madelyn was bald forever too. It'll all of a sudden start growing one day and she'll have hair!

Fister Family said...

Fun! The fishing, not the traffic. I haven't been to Shofield in forever, but it always makes me think of Granda and Uncle Pete:)

Maria said...

NICE FISH GUYS! I think as long I I live I won't be able to catch fish quite so well! I used to love fishing with my Dad and was always terrible. ;)BUT it's fun! Maybe I should be more optimistic but you guys did great!

Crystal Spencer said...

Jess, that sounds like so much fun! And you are not supposed to look that gorgeous when you are out fishing... it just isn't fair for the rest of us. We need to get together soon so you can see Gavin! He is such a cutie. I think your parents are coming this month??? If so, I am sure we will all see each other! Love ya cousy!

Trey said...

Ha ha you're funny Crystal - notice the hat covering most of my face and crazy hair :) I want to see Gavin so bad! He is SO cute in all of his pictures! He already has more hair than Allie haha. Can't wait to see you - they are coming in 2 weeks!