Apr 5, 2019

Fave Things Friday

I haven't done one of these posts in a while!  I have so many new favorite things that I want to share with you all!

1. Ana Luisa Earrings

These circle gold studs are so cute and versatile!  They have lots of other really beautiful, classic and quality pieces at affordable prices too.  Go check them out here.


2. Crumbl and Chip cookies

I will just leave this image here to do the explaining on this one.


3. Shape 360x (and everything else from Embee Deals)

This stuff tastes so good, especially with almond milk, has great nutritional value (including only about 100 calories) and it includes slendesta which helps suppress your appetite.  Need I say more?  It is half off at Embee Deals and they have so many other great things in their shop.


4. Rollup

My emails drive me crazy!  What a waste of time trying to go through the junk every day.  Rollup helps- check it out if you don't already use it.


5. Marie Kondo


With Spring cleaning under way, I have been trying to use Marie's way of thinking while decluttering and getting rid of stuff.  You can watch her show on Netflix. I am excited to use a lot of my extra house stuff at the office since it is too cute to get rid of.  I will share more about that in a later post!


6. Crock Pot Multi Cooker (AKA Instapot)


I am a huge crock pot user, and now that I have figured out the insta-pot I may even love that more!  It is the easiest to clean, takes less time than other cooking, and you can do so many things in it in less time!  I got the crock-pot multi cooker because it was half the price of an insta pot and does the same thing.


7. Purple Blue Hair


I've been having a little too much fun changing up my hair.  I needed some color this gray winter and the current is a silvery blue.  I think I will go back to pink this summer.


8. Podcasts


I've been riding the podcast train for a few years now, but my current faves are Better Than Happy and Rise. 


9. Current Reads:




10. Butter Keeper



I have been wanting one of these for like a year!  I finally caved (since I hate spending money on kitchen stuff) because Target had the most perfect one and it was only $13.


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

2 comments:

Tiana Smith said...

<3

Nice Post said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.