Mar 9, 2017

Baby Shower Gift Guide

I feel like everyone I know is pregnant right now!  I can't keep them all straight.  It's so fun to buy baby shower gifts because I feel like you just need anything and everything when having a baby...however, I also think new moms feel overwhelmed by all the stuff they get and aren't sure what they really need.

I am partnering with Baby Cubby today to give you some ideas and help when it comes to preparing for a new baby.  



About the Baby Cubby:
The Baby Cubby is for every parent out there who has ever felt overwhelmed or discouraged about becoming a parent. Our Baby Cubby team is made up of parents who have been there. We know what it’s like and we are passionate about encouraging, inspiring, and reminding parents how amazing they are and how important their role is.  
The way we do this is by finding the highest quality and safest baby gear to provide to parents in a fun shopping experience. We do things like test strollers on our stroller track, price match everyday - even amazon, offer free shipping nationwide at BabyCubby.com and actively engage with parents via social media and our Cubby Community Blog to discuss some of the difficult topics of parenting.
- We always price match, even amazon, so you know you're getting a great deal
- We carry only the highest quality and safest gear so that you can shop confidently (we spend hundreds of hours researching so you don't have to)
- Free Shipping everyday at BabyCubby.com over $49 



I am in love with all the diaper bags they have on their website!  I got this one in tan and I LOVE it!  It is SO big and looks so nice and fits everything I need.  I also love the Britax stroller they sell that is just as beautiful as it is functional.


I also noticed the EZPZ Mats - feeding kids is so messy (even when they are older) and these look so handy!


There were also 2 different feeding time products that I really thought would be so nice to have- the first one is these sippy cup lids that will fit on almost every cup.  I bought myself some of these and they definitely aren't "leak free" but they are pretty good at not leaking and better than the sippy cups I have been using.



The second feeding time product I really wanted to try was these cups that attach to the wall/fridge for the kids.  I think this would be really helpful in our house!


You can see some of my other favorite baby shower gifts here

Happy Spring showers! ;)
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

No comments: