Jun 13, 2016

Summer Lovin'

We have had a pretty fun summer so far and still have lots to look forward to.  I thought I'd share the things I've been loving and using most this summer.


1.Superfeet Sandals



These have been my go-to summer shoe around the house and yard (where I spend 90% of my time) I am actually wearing them right now as I type on my computer haha!   I love that they are supportive for a flip-flop-type sandal because I usually don't wear supportive shoes just around the house.  They are great for those that need the extra arch support but want a casual and easy summer sandal.  These also come in men's sizes and would be a great Father's Day gift!  Take a look at all their options here


2. Birks


Of course, I am still obsessed with my faux birkenstocks. ;) 



3. Endless Glow Spray Tan


This stuff makes my skin look amazing- not only tan but also tightens skin.  I always get lots of compliments when I spray my face.  I am thinking I need to keep stocked up on this at all times now haha!



4. Agooa Rings



 These rings are SO beautiful!  I never thought I would love wearing rings so much- I am mostly an earring person and don't like bulky jewelry, but I have to say that I am totally converted!  These rings are so fun to add to any outfit and totally dress it up and make a statement.  The rocks are so cool and I always get compliments when I wear them.  They also donate a portion of their profits to help the environment and African elephants.  Take a look at all of their jewelry here



5. Island Soap Lotion

When I put this on it takes me back to Kauai.  It love how it is light and not greasy too.  You can buy it on Amazon







I love that this jewelry is lightweight and nice to wear in the summer.  I hate wearing heavy jewelry all day, especially when it is hot.  I also love what this company is doing for poverty in Uganda.  You can read more about it and see more of their pretty jewelry here.  I wear this necklace ALL the time- it goes with everything!

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

No comments: