Sep 19, 2015

My Halloween Decor - For Now

I actually decorated for Halloween this year!!!  I am really excited about it too- it was WAY more fun that I thought it could be and I'm a little addicted now.  I am not big on holiday decorating (except Christmas of course) so I am working on that and its becoming something that I (and the kids) look forward to.  I really only spent a day on this- including the shopping I did.  I stopped by Target and the Dollar Tree then came home and spent a couple hours putting everything together.  Next year it will be even easier since I'll be keeping all the print outs in their frames and on their bottles...as you can see:


My mom helped me make this pretty hydrangea wreath that I use from Spring until Christmas...very versatile.  I added this sign I got at Target on clearance one year for under a dollar.



The crows, skull and bats are from Dollar Tree.  The cute sign in my pot is from Target ($3)


I just bought this cute shoe organizer for my narrow entryway and it makes SUCH a difference- and now I have a place to add a little character.  I got the prints in the frames from Ella Claire.  The apothecary labels I printed from Lia Griffith, and the book cover is from Little House on the Corner.


I just scoured the house for random bottles and used everything I already owned for this display (besides the crow, skulls, and spider from Dollar Tree)


This is my favorite print and display :)  Again, I already owned the frame and candles and holders so it was an inexpensive and easy way to decorate!

Lastly, don't forget the Fall Scented candles- I bought the Glade Wax called "Pumpkin Pit Stop" and my house smells AMAZING.  I have been in the best mood this week with the perfect Fall weather and my house feeling very "Fally" :)  Hopefully this will help some of you get some ideas of what you want to do in your homes this year!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

No comments: