Apr 15, 2015

My 3 Fave Kids Hair and Skin Products

I always say it's a good thing I only have one girl because I am really not good at doing my kids' hair.  They have all hated getting their hair washed and brushed and it is such a pain!  I really dread doing it.  I wish I would have found these years ago, so if you struggle like I do, don't wait to try some of these!!

1.  SoCozy Professional Hair Collection for Kids


I have been using the Styling Cream and Styling Gel for Macsen and the Detangling Spray for Allie and I love them all!  They all smell really good and the Styling Gel and Cream aren't really sticky and gross like other ones I've tried.




The Detangler isn't oily and thick like others that I have tried and it works really well on Allie's hair!  Saves her so much pain and me so much time!  I am also VERY happy to have the Lice Prevention Spray since we had 2 outbreaks this year at Allie's school.  Gives me peace of mind!

2. Tangle Tamer Max



I bought this at Sally's Beauty Supply on a whim and I am SO glad I did!  Allie has the most sensitive head ever so this has helped a lot.  I am not sure how it compares to other brands because I haven't tried any others, but I love it.  I think it is a bit cheaper at Sally's, but you can also find it here

3. Cetaphil Baby Line


I have tried a few baby lotions and washes and this is definitely one of my favorites.  I love that the lotion is very light and doesn't smell strong like other brands I've tried.  It isn't as oily or thick as the others too.  I usually put it on Jensen and myself at the same time- makes life easier for me!  I also really like the washes they have- especially the wash that doubles as shampoo.  Like I said, anything that saves me time and hassle and kills two birds with one stone is my best friend these days!


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

No comments: