Mar 13, 2015

Burt's Bees Spring Line

I am super excited to share some of my favorite pieces from Burt's Bees Baby Spring line this year.  They sent me a few things that my boys have been wearing non-stop lately, but I also got a few pieces that it hasn't been warm enough for here in Utah- I will have to update you on those later...

My boys have been living in these drawstring pants and zip front jackets.  The sleeves and legs are plenty long (I hate when their little wrists and ankles are exposed to the cold so I love these)  They are also super soft and warm- just the right temp for our mild end of winter this year.




Some other pieces that I love are these shorts they sent (still waiting to put them on the boys, but I love the quality, feel, and look of them)




Now, I have to say that even though I love their boys line, I think their girl's line is even cuter.  Here are a couple faves from that:



Now what are you waiting for?  Go grab some of these cute pieces for Spring- it's just right around the corner and I can't wait! ;)

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

No comments: