Dec 12, 2014

Favorite Things Friday and Gift Guide

Hey I have blogged 3 weeks in a row now- I'm on a roll! ;)  My favorite things today are things that you can also keep in mind for holiday gifts- hopefully they help out a little bit with your Christmas shopping!



These pretty little boxes filled with pretty little things is the perfect gift for the gal/guy that has everything.  You can gift them with 3,6, or 12 months of a subscription and I have to admit it was really fun to be able to try out some beauty products that I normally would not have- so you really don't have to worry about picking one thing that they may/may not like!  There are lots of boxes to choose from- go take a look!




One thing that just drives me NUTS is the mess that is constantly in Jensen's high chair.  I try, try, try to keep it clean but it is IMPOSSIBLE.  When I needed to add a little to my Amazon cart to get free shipping I had this bib on my wishlist and decided it was time.  I don't know why I didn't buy this sooner!  Last night he ate with it for the first time and NOT ONE piece of food fell in his highchair.  This is definitely a must-have for any mom to keep her sanity.  Hey, you could even gift it to a baby- they don't even know what Christmas is yet! haha  There are lots of colors to choose from- I just bought the least expensive ;)


3. Ross


I haven't been to Ross in so long, but I went this week when i was super stressed about some gifts I needed to buy and once again I found pretty much EVERYTHING I needed and then some.  I even found an Aztec cardigan for me- I have been looking for the perfect one forever and at so many stores with no luck.  I probably paid 1/3 what I would have anywhere else too.



4. DIY Homespun Advent Garland


My mom is amazing and made the kids this advent garland herself!  She did 12 days for the 12 days of Christmas.  I think hers is even cuter than the Deseret Book one!  You can make it by following any pattern for drawstring fabric bags.  Add numbers on the front if you would like, but you don't have to.  Add any type of goody for each day and you are set!  If you want to keep your Christmas Christ-centered you could add candy/toys that symbolize what we celebrate and why.

Good luck with your shopping and getting ready for Christmas!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

No comments: