Jul 19, 2013

Polka-Dot Walls

So I am finally posting Allie's room, even though there are quite a few finishing touches that still need to be done...

I posted about the fabric choices here, and haven't made the pillows for the window seat/bed yet, but did finally do the curtains.  I got the fabric at fabric.com and it ended up being $35 for 6 yards.

The polka-dot walls were done in about an hour and were so easy!  The polka dots are from Urban Walls and I love them!  Here is the product page.

The chandelier is from Ikea (already in the house)  The white down comforter is also from Ikea (gift)


Temporary gold pillows from Walmart $2 each on clearance

Wood Letter from CraftCuts, frame painted white Goodwill $2

Ugly outlet cover that Allie insisted HAD to stay- already in the house. :(  You win some you lose some...

Sunshine print from etsy.  Frames and porcelain figurines were all thrift store finds or gifts.

Wicker basket and rocking horse were also thrift store finds $2 each.

The cord hanging down the wall is Allie's sound machine that helps her sleep better...I hid it behind the picture frame, but can't do much about the cord.


As you can see, I still need to put pictures in all of these little frames.  I also will probably be changing up the shelves a lot too.  I'm really not that good at styling shelves :)

Total cost to me to do Allie's room: $50

Thanks to my sponsors and family for helping me put it all together!

Linking this post HERE
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

11 comments:

Beth said...

I love the polka dot walls. They look great - what a lucky little girl! :) Cheers to Friday!

Natalie Smith said...

love the walls and all of the tones in her room.

Our Pinteresting Family said...

What a beautiful room!

Em said...

this is really cute
http://emilienicolinelife.blogspot.dk/

Abby Lawson said...

What a beautiful little girl's room! The polka dot walls totally make the space, and I love the fabric you chose for the curtains. I popped over from The DIY Dreamer-- thanks so much for sharing!

~Abby =)

Krista Aasen said...

So pretty! I LOVE those polka dotted walls!! And the A in the frame is super adorable too:) I would be thrilled if you have the chance to share this at our new mega-party Work it Wednesday - it goes live tomorrow morning at 7am PST. Each link will be shown on 4 blogs! The Happy Housie, The Blissful Bee, The Turquoise Home, and My Place for Taste:) Work it Wednesday. Hope to see ya there!

- Krista @ the happy housie

Rasmussen Family said...

looks so cute! i love how much the polka dot walls add to the whimsical feeling of the room. love the corner shelves too

Kylie Rose said...

This room is so precious! I love how girly it is without screaming "pink". YOu have the most gorgeous style!

I am so excited to follow your blog now!

Kylie

Heather said...

Those polka dots are awesome!

www.77yum.com said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
盛豐 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.