Dec 13, 2012

Moving Day!

Moving day is only a couple days away and I am putting as much in boxes as I can!  I will be without the internet for a few days, but hopefully will be back to blogging by next week.  I can't wait to share with you the before and after photos of our new home and start a lot of new DIY and craft posts relating to home decor and home improvement!  This is a new chapter in my life and one that I have been looking forward to for a very long time.  Wish us luck with the move and I'll see you on the other side!

This is what I've been staring at for months now- finally it will all come together!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

2 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

I can't wait for the pictures! Good luck moving!

Unknown said...

Hope you had a great move! I’m sure it was a bittersweet experience. On one hand, you’re looking forward to a new phase in your life. On the other, you’re definitely going to miss the old place. Are you all settled in now? How do you like your new lodgings so far?

+ Louvenia Pinkerton