Apr 30, 2012

In Case You Were Wondering...

If you haven't noticed, I have been a little distant from this blog...and I have all sorts of excuses, but here are a few recent ones:

Been on vacation to Seattle to help out with my sister's barn wedding reception (I will post more pic soon)


Been spending lots of time with this guy, who is getting close to crawling!  Ahhh!


Getting outside as much as possible with the gorgeous Utah spring weather.


What have all of you been up to?
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

4 comments:

Brian's mom said...

Oh my goodness, so pretty! I can't wait to see all the images from the reception! :)

Natalie Smith said...

Almost crawling....ahhhh...where did the time go?
He is adorable!!!

Laura Trevey said...

I am dying over the reception photo with the strung lights, so pretty!!!

cottonreel said...

I , like most people in England are , looking out of the window waiting for the rain to stop .
I have a net bag I took oranges out of . I'll have a go at weaving for using on something or other
Cute baby