Jan 3, 2012

Good Stuff to Come

So, I have to confess, I have been neglecting this little ole blog lately.  With the holidays and a new baby my posts have all been boring, scheduled ones and I promise I will be better.  Life is just starting to get a little less crazy as I am learning to juggle baby, Allie, and work, although the whole "no-sleep thing" is still not helping me get things done around here...

I do have some fun things coming up though, including a couple giveaways (one of which is worth $125 and is awesome.)

For today I will just share a couple pictures of the new love of my life and the reason I haven't been the best blogger:

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

6 comments:

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

That baby boy is the perfect excuse to not be into blogging right now!! He's gorgeous and you are so blessed! Enjoy this sweet time!

Mandy said...

Ahhh...he is adorable! Jess, you have your priorities straight. He'll grow up so fast and blogging will always be here.

Mandy

Wendy said...

Precious baby!! I've been slacking on blogging to due to house and job changes haha! Glad I'm not the only one! (Although your excuse is so much cuter! :) )

Natalie Smith said...

He is precious Jess. Hope the adjustment is going well. It is so hard surviving on no sleep and having a 3 year old needing so many things...not to mention a newborn.

beckaboots said...

Don't apologize! Everyone should understand the craziness that comes with having a new baby! He is adorable :)

Bekah
If Work Permits

Laurel said...

Oh goodness! ADORABLE baby! Very cute.

Laurel

laurelscrazylife.blogspot.com