Nov 1, 2010

Bathroom Remix

Okay, so it is a different bathroom, but with the exact same layout.  The main difference is the sink facet and the counter.  These fake marble counters can either be described as "hideous" or "pretty."  I am a glass half-full type of person (or at least try to be) and I think they are pretty.  I would love to have real marbled counter tops everywhere in our future house...

Anyways, I went with this look for our "new" bathroom.  Here are the results:






I am posting this HERE


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

7 comments:

cuppycakeme said...

Gorgeous! I LOVE the little tray with all your pretties on it!

http://www.cuppycakeme.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I think the counter looks good, and I love the rest of the touches you added to the bathroom. Looks cute! Especially, the clock. ;)

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

adorable :) I am a big fan of bare minerals as well ;)

Natalie Smith said...

It is amazing to think you are in an apartment and it looks like that! It is beautiful and elegant. I think you did a great job :)

Justine said...

I love the way you decorated your bathroom!

Just Better Together

The Single Nester said...

I see some Bare Escentuals in your bathroom! Check out my blog where I list my favorite makeup items.

sheerserendipity said...

You did a great job with your bathroom! I have almost the same exact bathroom and you just inspired me to do a little remixing myself! It most definitely needs it! Thanks for sharing!

Sherry