Aug 5, 2010

Favorite Things Friday!!

The features from last week's posts are all about doing it yourself.  Check out all of these great DIY posts:

The Cottage Home shows us how to do piping:


Michele Made Me shows us how to make these pretty snowflakes from toilet paper rolls:


Inside BruCrew Life shared this delicious recipe for Banana Chocolate Zebra Cake with Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Frosting:


Rubies and Pearls showed us how to make these adorable felt rose earrings:


Ami Eggs crocheted this adorable dollhouse armchair and made a pattern for it you can buy in her etsy store:


Welcome to the Good Life showed us how she made this gorgeous anthro knock-off necklace:


Just Devine Style shared these pretty wall art printouts you can download and print out yourself:


Paisley Passions showed us how to make this awesome lap tray:


Cute as a Fox shared how to make these adorable paper cake treat boxes:


Thanks for all the great ideas and tutorials.  I love how willing everyone is to share their projects and ideas on their blogs, and how they try to help others do it themselves!  You guys are awesome!

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, I love everything you've featured in this entry! Those felt earrings? TOO CUTE!

Ami Allison said...

Thank you so much for hosting!! :)

L Simonson said...

THANKS SO MUCH for the feature! It is always an honor to be featured with such talented ladies! Thanks again :) Have a great Friday!

amieggs said...

thank you very much for the feature!!!! I added your button to my blog =) have a great day!

Renée said...

Always great features and this week I sure love the necklace! Thanks for your weekly favorites party...fun, fun, fun! Have a happy weekend.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for hosting the party. It occurred to me this morning that since I enjoy linking to your party so much when I have a project, that I should be a follower. I'm sorry that it didn't occur to me earlier and today I signed up. I invite you to visit me and do likewise, if so inspired. Have a great weekend!

Joy Beadworks said...

Im new here this week. So glad I found you! That little chair ias adorable, and the cake is amazing. I want that necklace!
Marjorie
www.joybeadworks.blogspot.com

OneCraftyFox said...

These are fantastic!!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring those TP roll snowflakes of mine, Jessica! It is very cool (no pun) to see them up there with all of these other creative crafts.

Oh and btw, thank you for hosting this lovely weekly party!

Oh, My Darling said...

Wow, I am loving the links to all of these great tutorials! Thanks so much!!!