May 13, 2010

Favorite Things Friday and a WINNER!

Some of my favorite posts from last week:

Noodlehead Gathered Clutches made by Chris from Pickup Some Creativity

Phone caddy made by Amanda over at Looking Glass Jewels


Alely from Oh Sweetle Me shared some of her favorite things


Susan from Living With Punks made these floor cushions:


And to add a little something myself, my favorite colors right now.


I am sorry if I didn't get to all of your posts from last week!  I was out of town and I have been struggling trying to find time to be on the computer!  My house is a mess and my projects are stacked pretty high.  I hope you all understand!  I still plan on having Favorite Things Friday available every week, but I'll let you know if that changes.  Thanks again for all the awesome posts you have shared!  I hope you continue to share with me and everyone else that follows this blog!

And now for the winner of the Sparkling Sequin Blossom Clip:


I will be contacting you to get your mailing address shortly.

Now lets see what your favorites were from this week:
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

15 comments:

chris said...

Thank you so much for including me, Jessica. I appreciate it so much!

Jill said...

Just linking up for the first time here! Thanks for hosting. We've just signed up to follow your lovely blog!

Leanne said...

THanks for hosting this party every week.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the feature!...grabbing a button :)

Stacey 18 said...

Thanks for hosting. We enjoy the challenge of coming up with a theme each week. Holly decided Pride and Prejudice is our favourite for this week.

Hope you are not too snowed under with your workload.

Have a great weekend.

Stacey, Natasha and Holly at 3 sisters 365.

MarytheKay said...

Ooh--the gathered clutches and phone caddy--LOVE them!!! I do hope the gathered clutches are for sale...cause I don't sew...yet. :-)

Your favorite t.v. show? Yeah, I don't even have to look, do I? Me too, me too, me too!!!

Happy Friday! Hope you have a really great weekend.

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

Thanks so much for hosting Jessica!!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!

Looking Glass Jewels said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Phone Caddy Tutorial! You are awesome! :)

~Amanda @Looking Glass Jewels

:)

Looking Glass Jewels said...

Forgot to add - I added your button to my post! :)

http://thehillsarelivin.blogspot.com/2010/05/favorite-things-friday-and-winner.html

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Hi Jessica, Thanks so much for hosting! So happy to be able to link up and join the fun this week! Hope you have a fabulous weekend. ~ Stephanie Lynn

Kifus said...

That floor cushion looks great!
Thanks for hosting this lovely party Jessica! Have a great weekend!

Alely said...

awwww....thank you jessica so much for featuring me! i really appreciate it so! unfortunantly, i'm headed off on a road trip so i can't participate today. : ( . have a loveLee weekend!

Melissa said...

Thanks for hosting a brilliant party!!

hjn said...

Happy To Be Linking up today! Thanks for hosting!

FLOWERSHOPGURL said...

Hi Jessica, I'm also linking up for the first time tonight! Thank you so much for hosting, I'm a new follower of your blog!
Stop by for a visit once you get your projects caught up. Life can be so hetic!
Hugz,
Kim