Nov 20, 2013

Wooden Learning Toys: Part 2



As part two of wooden learning toys week, I would like to introduce Mama May I.



Directly from their about page:
So curious are our little ones. I believe that they learn through play and exploration. When I was pregnant I asked my Grandma for words of wisdom when it comes to raising children. She simply told me: "Don't say no unless you have to, and if you say no, mean it." These are words we try to live by in our home - a world of exploration, experimentation, and play for our little girls. I believe they make sense of their worlds, through sensing their worlds - like little scientists hard at work. The more opportunities our little ones are given to discover, the bigger their scope of learning and understanding.






Mama May I would be a great place to buy stocking stuffers! 

 You can follow them on facebook for special offers here!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

No comments: