Nov 1, 2013

Entryway Organizer

How many of you have a little spot on your counter that is always covered in mail and papers?  I am guessing most?  I LOVE my counter-tops, so I am always trying to take things off of them and declutter so I can look at them :)  But, there is always that pesky mail spot that just keeps coming back.  See what I mean?


Well, why not make another place for all of that and hang it on the wall?
Martha Stewart knew what to do:



Patricia is the artist behind VT Creative Works and creates the most gorgeous mailboxes!  She sent me this one to use for my entryway organizer and I am in love- how could I not be?  It is copper, has an adorable monogram, and the stencil on the sides just make it that much cuter!



And now I can see my beautiful counter-tops!



Much better!

AND, if you just have to have this mailbox for your entryway you can get free shipping on it with code: JHills


VT Creative Works also has a gorgeous collection of wedding mailboxes to choose from.  Here are a couple of my favorite:






Go check out more here!
You can like CW on facebook here, and check out her website here!
Thanks to Patricia at VT Creative Works for sponsoring this post!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

1 comment:

Jill said...

Wow! I NEED to do this! My kitchen ends up as the clutter spot too! Definitely pinning!