Apr 28, 2016

Hawaii Packing List


We leave for Hawaii soon so I thought I'd share what's in my suitcase- I am sure I'll be updating this post when we get back...



Hat: Alloy, Sunglasses: Costco, Backpack: PacSun, Maxi Skirt and Tee Outfit: Cozy, Jacket (hooded sweatshirt:) American Eagle, White Boyfriend Tee: Of One Sea, Swimsuit: Target, Bermuda Shorts: American Eagle, Hiking Sandals: Chaco, Coverup shorts and flip-flops: American Eagle, Tanks: H&M and Target, Swim Cover-up: Hawaiian Tropic (teal.)

We are also planning on doing some ziplines while we are there so I will be adding tennis shoes into my bag (or wearing them on the plane) Along with these coolibar shorts for that.  

Of course my camera (nikon D7100) will be included, along with a selfie stick for my phone, and for makeup and other toiletries I am packing really light:


Blush and bronzer brushes, Rimmel bronzer, ELF blush, eyeliner, shadow brush, and skin-clearing foundation, Honest face wash and lotion, soapbox coconut shampoo and conditioner, voluminous waterproof mascara and eyelash curler.




I should be able to fit it all in my carry-on and maybe a little extra in my backpack!  What do you think?  Anything I am missing?

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

No comments: