Dec 18, 2013

Last Minute Sports Fan Gift: Team Printables!

Okay, so luckily my husband NEVER looks at my blog so I can show you a surprise gift I made for him this Christmas.  This is the first time I have made my own printable- I feel so grown up :)  Anyway, as I am trying to decorate the basement, I am trying to keep in mind that technically it is my husband's domain- hey I get the whole upstairs and he has let me do pretty much whatever I want, so I can't complain.  I have been having a hard time figuring out how to make it look good and not tacky with all his sports paraphernalia.  So, I created my own wall art to display all of his favorite teams in one place!  I am really excited to give these to him at Christmas!

These are his 5 favorite sports teams:







And here is how I am going to display them!


Just email me here: jessicahills22@gmail.com if you want any of the teams I have posted and I'll give you the bigger file!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

No comments: