Oct 15, 2013

7 Maternity Must-Haves

1. Skinny Belt
A skinny belt can make all the difference in shape- especially when you are in that 2nd trimester awkward stage and people aren't sure if you are pregnant or if you've just packed on the pounds :)


2. Statement Coat (for winter pregnancies)
When I have one fashionable coat it can make any outfit cuter and you wear it so much that you just need to have one you like.

3. Patterned or colorful cardigans and jackets
All you need to make an outfit is a cute cardigan or jacket- just add over a plain tee or tank and jeans.

4. Classic Skirt
My most-worn piece of maternity clothing is my black skirt.  I wear it almost every Sunday and just mix and match tops and accessories to make it a completely different outfit every week.  Plus, I just feel like skirts are more flattering than dresses on pregnant women.

Need I say anything about this?  I am pretty sure I wear lounging clothing more than anything else when I am pregnant.

Again, comfort is everything when you are expecting, and it doesn't hurt to look pretty cute too.

7. Big, comfy sweaters
The thing I love most about sweaters is that you can dress them up or down.  These are by far my favorite thing to wear during pregnancy and I love that I can lounge all day then if I am going out later I can throw on a pair of cute pants or a skirt and some heels or boots and I'm good to go!


You can get this sweater in 3 different colors here.  It is gorgeous, soft, and on sale!


Thanks to Isabella Oliver for sponsoring this post!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

No comments: