Jun 28, 2013

What's on My Wish List

So, I have a confession to make.  I have a secret board on Pinterest called "I Want."  It's where I pin a link to everything I want to buy, but I don't want it to be gone by the time I can afford it so I keep it secret :)  Totally selfish and silly, but I also don't want people to see all the things I want...its pretty sad.  

However, I am going to share what is on my wish list right now because today I got to go shopping for the first time in about 10 months- seriously I'm not exaggerating!  And I actually bought some shoes from my wish list- I don't think I've bought a pair of shoes in about 2 years...so this is BIG.

I recently discovered this site and can't believe their prices.  I have been looking for some nude/tan wedges to wear in the summer so I am pretty excited...these are perfect:


Yep leaving that image huge because I love these shoes...


Next thing I FINALLY bought myself, a maxi skirt:

 image pinned here


And now for things I still want to buy but most likely won't...


 This whole outfit- Olivia why do you look perfect all of the time?


 Kitchen-aid and in copper?  Are you kidding me?


 This shirt...and hair cut maybe...


These pants that were from Topshop but aren't available anymore :(


 This white tool kit for my home office...because I am obsessed with white things...


 A pretty lace top and some colored skinnies...yes I still do not have ANY colored skinny jeans!  My life is so hard.


 Coral+Sperry's= how could you go wrong?


 Another thing I just got myself- a polka-dot pencil skirt!  Love it!  Got it at Shabby Apple.


Gold jewelry...I need to wear more gold and I need more nice jewelry...most of mine is from F21 and cost me $2...
image found here

What's on your wish list right now?

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

No comments: