Mar 10, 2011

FTF: Let's Keep It Up a Little Longer

Well, I decided to keep Favorite Things Friday going a little longer.  I always look forward to seeing all your links and it would be sad to stop it.  So, for now, here are some of my favorites from last week:


Inherent Wishes shared her awesome desk makeover


Modern Wivelyhood shared a St. Patrick's craft


Creative Juices Decor shared a super cool clock she made similar to this one from Pottery Barn:


Coastal Charm shared her Camellias with us...I can't wait for flowers in the Spring!


Thrifty Decor Mom shared her super cute St. Patrick's Day decor


Flexible Dreams shared a fun impromptu craft night - go see all the cute hair flowers they made.


Anne's Antics shared a cute little girls Spring dress


Please share your favorite things from the week.  And help FTF grow by posting my button! :)  Thanks!


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

8 comments:

amy@flexibledreams said...

Thanks for the feature!!

Anne Maskell said...

Hi Jess. Thank you so much for featuring my dress! I've taken a button, and I am very proudly displaying it on my sidebar! Anne

Unknown said...

Thanks for keeping up the party! I am having a giveaway on my blog $38 + free shipping frombusy little hands to get her aorable backpacks.
http://houseonashwelllane.blogspot.com/2011/03/38-store-credit-free-shipping-giveaway.html

Melissa N. said...

Hi, I have your button on my blog 24/7 and move it up to the top on Fridays! Lots of time I dont even have anything to contribute, but love others to see your blog! Have a great weekend!

Melissa

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for keeping it going!

Inspired2cook said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend!
http://www.inspired2cook.com

FrouFrouBritches said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I love the desk makeover from last week. I missed it. Gorgeous!

Delightful Deets said...

Wow, I'm thrilled that you featured my "lucky" frame! Thank you thank you!