Mar 21, 2011

Dream House: Living Area

I love big, open floor plans.  I would love to have the kitchen open to the living area with only a bar separating the two.  I don't even care if I have a dining room or a front room.  Just a big open living area from the entry.


My style combines Rustic Revival, Nantucket Style, and Cottage Chic so materials used would be wood, woven rope, canvas and linen, rustic metals, vintage leather, and of course lots of wicker.

 via Design Style Amy D Morris



I am a huge fan of white fabrics; especially couches and chairs.




But I also love leather (my new favorite is camel-colored like the above ottoman)

via Metropolitan Home-Darryl Carter



via Architectural Digest- Sheryl Crow's Home

Architectural Digest

Camilla at Home


Love the colors in this room; not so much the modern pieces:


via Coco & Kelley


Elle Decor

via lil blue deer

Also, I love big clocks...wouldn't mind having a few in my future dream home :)

...And I would like a little office nook in the main living area.  Here are a couple examples:


via decorpad

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

No comments: