May 24, 2010

These Are a Few...

Today I woke up to snow.  It is almost June and it is snowing.  Sometimes Utah makes me mad...  So on a brighter note, I thought I would share my guest post from Aly & Ash for those of you who didn't see it.  Funny how the first thing is summer :)


1. Summer

2. Movies and TV Shows (Can't wait for the Bachelorette to start tonight!!!)

3.Good Food (especially sandwiches)

4. Pretty Interiors

5. Fashion


6. Giveaways on blogs (and especially when you win :)

7. Exercise
8. Chocolate

9. Chunky colorful jewelry

10. DIY Projects and favorite things posted by my awesome readers on Favorite Things Friday.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

5 comments:

Adventures in Art said...

snow! wow...

Florida Life said...

I KNOW!!! BACHELORETTE TONIGHT!!!! :) Whoo hoooo!!

Laurie in SC said...

I'm ♥ing that dress! Speaking of cute dresses, Aly on The Bachelorette always wore such great ones on The Bachelor. Have a great week!

Deepali Kalia Interior Design Blog Filling Spaces said...

Love the fun jewelry...Hey i just got my button,please put on your blog,(it will mean a lot to me) and let me know if you have one i will love to return the favor....

M.O.T.B said...

Okay all I have to say about the Bachelorette is Shooter???????? REally???????