Feb 21, 2014

Please Excuse My Absence...

I am taking a break from blogging for the next month.  Last time I had a baby I had to start work only a week after he was born!  So, I am making up for it this time, and taking at least a month off blogging and anything else that I can...as a mom that isn't much haha!  (with a few scheduled posts here and there probably)

I will be doing as much of this as I can the next week:


Then I will be doing as much of this as I can after that:



 images taken by Adrian Marie Parkinson

I am seriously SOO excited to snuggle with this baby!!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

4 comments:

Tiana Smith said...

Woot woot! Congrats!

Adrian said...

Congrats again! I can't wait to meet and photograph little Jensen!

Aimee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aimee said...

I'm so happy for you! He is sooo adorable. Next time my family is in Utah I want to see your family! Jensen Family Reunion? :)