Feb 4, 2014

Picture Collage

I finally got my shelves put up and my picture collage started.  There is no longer a big ugly blank wall in my living room!  I started with 2 pieces that I plan on keeping on the shelf then added other picture frames I have, but will probably be changing those out.


The first piece I had chosen for the collage is this adorable canvas print from RedEnvelope.  If you haven't heard of them you should definitely check them out.  They have amazing gifts for many occasions including a wedding gifts line that is really something special.


For the second piece I chose, I had a custom painting done by Jamie Clark and I couldn't love it any more than I do!  It is perfect in my room and I just LOVE it.  It is an original seascape, and she has just a couple available right now on her Etsy shop if you want one.


The rest of the pictures probably won't stay...I am thinking I want more white frames and pictures of my kids, but that will have to wait until after the baby comes because I just have too much to do before then! :)
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

No comments: