Jan 2, 2014

Belated Christmas Post: White Chocolate Crispy Candy




I made a ton of this candy this year and told some of my friends I would get them the recipe, so this post is killing 2 birds with one stone in a way :)


I made 4 batches of this stuff and each batch is made in your biggest mixing bowl- I think I ended up with about 40 small bags of candy.  Sorry I'm not getting too technical here.

So, this is my Grandma's recipe and it has been my favorite Christmas treat as long as I can remember.  It is super easy, which is probably the main reason I love making it.

Here is what you do:

Melt 1 package (24oz) almond bark or white chocolate in a big bowl in the microwave.

Once it is all melted add 1 cup peanut butter and stir it all together.  At this point you will want to try to hurry so everything stays melted long enough to transfer into blobs on wax paper.

Add 3 cups of marchmallows, 3 cups rice crispies, and 1 cup peanuts and carefully stir everything together (carefully just not to mash up all the rice crispies)

Plop into messy balls on wax paper and wait until it hardens to transfer into bags or plates.


List of ingredients:

1 package almond bark or white chocolate (about 24 oz)
1 cup peanut butter (any kind)
3 cups marshmallows
3 cups rice crispies
1 cup peanuts

And if you are looking for the cute tags I used on my bags, here is where I got them for free:

the above tags here

these cute tags here

these ones here

Hope you love it!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

1 comment:

Natalie Smith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.