Mar 12, 2010

"Our Typical Morning" Photo Shoot

Every morning I wake up with a fresh, natural-looking face wearing cute pajamas matching Allie's.  My hair is still perfectly french braided to the side after sleeping on it.  Allie and I head the the kitchen and make a batch of pancakes or some other extravagant breakfast meal together, without making the kitchen a mess at all of course.  Allie is the perfect assistant cook and we never spill or break anything.  We sit down at our perfectly cleared and cleaned table in our clean and freshly vacuumed dining area and eat breakfast, Allie eats anything and everything I put on her plate...okay I'll stop...its just getting annoying now.
 Didn't Adrian do such an awesome job on this shoot?  I just thought it was such a cute idea...and now I have proof that I was a good mom :)  This was a really fun shoot, especially the eating pancakes part.  Thanks for the photos Adrian, I just love them!
...Maybe sometime I'll write about what our mornings (or our days) are really typically like...
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

19 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

There are some fun shots in that string of pictures. The pancake ones make me so hungry!

Claudia said...

Wow...is all i can say.

Yes you are a darling mom and oh my goodness you are simply stunning.

Thanks so much for joining us.

I appreciate it so much.

Claudia

Adrian said...

Lol fooled me :)

Danielle said...

I love the narration, so funny! Great photos :)

Laura said...

These are so sweet! The pancakes look yummy!

Brian's mom said...

Hahaha! Such a cute idea! Adrian did a great job.

Anna White said...

Oh my..that is just too cute..my little Jacq loves pancakes and strawberries...nothing brings me more joy to watch him have a healthy appetite and enjoy his food..gorgeous images x

Jessica Marie said...

These are sooooooooooooo cute! I love the part of your little girl looking at the syrup pouring onto the pancakes! She's so adorable! Your post with the pictures was very funny and it made me laugh! :)

Amanda said...

What gorgeous photos - Allie is such a cutie pie :) Love the first photo of her helping you cook and the last one.

Dreamy Whites said...

You are the prettiest thing. My sister and I can't get over how cute you are. I love these photos how sweet.
Thanks for sharing. LVOE your blog!
Take Care,
Maria

Molly Marisa said...

LOVE THIS! This must be scrapbooked!

Crystal Spencer said...

I love these pictueres! Adrian did a great job. That strawberry looks perfectly delicious! :)

Kellie Collis said...

Such beautiful pictures! xx

Kellie Collis said...

Such beautiful pictures! xx

Unknown said...

Hi Jessica,
I have enjoyed your blog so much. I have a surprise for you on my blog, you deserve it.
Brooke

emily anderson said...

ummmmm, yah. you are too cute. just found your blog through gussy and i love it.
subscribing now...
eM

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Love your blog - so nice! I'm going to follow as well!

The Harkers said...

Too cute! We all need mornings like that to make up for the rest! ;)

Unknown said...

Wow seriously such a cute I dea and I love your hair. Just doing some blog stalking but I think I may have to follow. Keep up the good work. ! love photography so much fun! 80)