Mar 1, 2010

Jillian & Ed



I am so jealous of you...
Wedded Bliss Photography.

Because I happen to be a huge fan of The Bachelorette (and The Bachelor)...

And I also happen to be a huge fan of Jillian from the last Bachelorette season...

And I also happen to be a photographer...

And engagements also happen to be my favorite pictures to take...


So I'm pretty jealous. But, good job on those. I have to admit, they turned out pretty cute. :)
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

1 comment:

Natalie Smith said...

For a second I thought that you did these and I was shocked you knew them! ha ha...I love these pictures too! I love the show and tonight is going to be interesting with the Bachalor finale! Yay...

Thanks for sharing these pictures. Fun to see.