Dec 10, 2009

Christmas Bells are Ringing


This song has been stuck in my head ALL day...

But I don't care. Because I LOVE Christmas.


Christmas is my favorite holiday and almost favorite time of year except that I hate cold.

But I love white Christmases...so it's a trade-off.


This year is more special than others, for many reasons...


I finally have decorations, and not just any decorations. These decorations are almost all vintage...family heirlooms from Trey's side of the family.


I love vintage stuff...I love white Christmases...I love decorating...


This is the first year Trey and I celebrate with Allie...she can get excited and feel our excitement and she will know what to do with presents now...


White Christmas with the ones I love...vintage, beautiful decorations from family...a new apartment to stay warm in...


...And most of all...I love my Savior.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

3 comments:

Crystal Spencer said...

I had to go back and check out your last few posts. I love all of your pictures. I love the picture with the tree all lit up! It looks like a picture from a magazine. Thank you do much for all of your help at Nick's wedding. It came and went so fast that it almost feels like it didn't even happen sometimes. You need to come out and visit sometime.... even without your family or grandparents here. I always love seeing you!

ammunk said...

How fun! Your place looks great! You even found pictures for all those great frames! It inspires me to do something with all mine.

Kellie Collis said...

So many beautiful, beautiful pictures - gorgeous!! x