Dec 2, 2009

Catching up

Since I haven't had the internet for so long, I have a lot to blog about from the last 2 months. I figured I should start from our move.

Our new apartment is a good change.

It is open and spacious and Allie has much more space to play.

The view isn't as great as our last apartment, but we also don't hear any cars driving by. It is quieter, but a little more lonely.

Having a storage unit is nice...I don't have to look at a bunch of extra stuff.

I thought I would post some pictures of it before, and when I finish decorating I will post the after.


I love the new sinks and faucets in the bathroom and kitchen!

13 foot vaulted ceilings are awesome. I definitely could get use to them.

Main Room

I will post more "befores" when I actually have "afters" to post too :)

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

No comments: