Apr 9, 2018

Parisian Girl's Room Design


Well, I have some exciting news about something I have been working on!  I am starting up a new business where I will be helping people design, decorate, renovate, and organize their homes!  It is still in the works and I have a LOT to figure out before I am all set to go, but for my first project I am helping a friend in her little girl's room.  She already had a ton of the decor and even the paint.  She is doing a Parisian theme so here are my ideas for her room:





I really love the idea of silk curtains that drape as pretty as these:


An antique tiffany chandelier like this one would be a huge statement piece in the room, but the chandelier she has in the room reminds me a little of this second one and will actually work really well.  

 image sources can be found here

 I will be sharing a before and after once the room is complete!  Can't wait to show you!

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

2 comments:

Rosemary&Rouge said...

You are going to rock this new business! All the pieces for this first project look wonderful! Can't wait for the before and after photos. Keep it up!!

Totally inspired to revamp my room.

maddox pax said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.