Apr 2, 2018

Boys Room Updates

Well, after having an awesome Patriotic room, the boys were getting a little tired of the same things on their walls because they kept pulling down all the decals, curtains and flag- literally all 3 were on the ground at the same point of time after being pulled down numerous times before and I decided it was time for a change.  



I knew I wanted to do something with airplanes so I was SUPER excited when I found these decals on Amazon.RoomMates RMK1197SCS Vintage Planes Peel & Stick Wall Decals, 22 Count

  

They were so cheap too!  I also bought a cool antique map poster, but then my sister made these awesome bison canvases and immediately I switched it out.  I seriously LOVE this canvas more and more!  You can see her Etsy Shop here if you want to grab yourself something ;)


I wanted to do some striped curtains, but instead to add some color I bought some pillows at Ikea because- HELLO they are awesome and my boys are obsessed with bugs.  I also got a couple of their map pillows- mainly because they were $4 each and I couldn't pass that up!


The other accessories I already had and the other change I made that I am SOOO happy about was taking a big king-sized alternative down comforter and cutting and sewing it right in half! One for Allie's bed and one for Macsen's bed.  I LOVE that they fit a twin PERFECTLY and their beds are SO much easier to make!  No more annoying and difficult tucking!!


The boys love their "new" room and play in it all the time :)
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

1 comment:

Jamie Clark said...

Cute! I love how you switched it up!