Feb 10, 2016

Packing for San Diego

I am so excited to get out of Utah and into warmer weather for a week and I've been thinking about what I need to make sure I bring from past vacations- so I thought I would share if any of you are taking a trip soon.  

1.iPad
Parents of little kids know you never go on a long road trip without this ;)  Another thing I do for long car travel is stop by the Dollar Tree before we leave and spend about $20 on toys and other things to keep the kids entertained in the car.






Ever since I reviewed this stroller last summer I have reached for it over the other 2 strollers I have every time I've gone somewhere with one.  I have even used this stroller jogging a few times.


3. Portable Phone Charger
These always come in handy and especially on vacations where your phone is being used more as a camera and video recorder.  When it is THAT important for me to have my phone for this purpose I ALWAYS want to make sure to bring backup battery.  This THINO charger is in production phase and looks amazing- can't wait to get my hands on one.




4. Healthy Snacks
I definitely don't want to ruin my healthy eating resolutions with a vacation, so to do this I HAVE to make sure I stock up on healthy snacks before we leave.  We always bring a cooler when we travel- takes up a little space but totally worth it!  I'll share more about what I've been doing for my health and fitness in a later post because I have been loving my regime! 



5. My Faux Birkenstocks
These sandals I bought last summer have been amazing for my feet!  I absolutely can't wait to pull them out of hibernation for a week!!!


I'll share more on the trip and how I got some amazing deals later on the blog!  Hope you all get a little break from winter somehow- I know personally this winter has been dragging! :(
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

No comments: