Nov 26, 2012

Moving Along

I am happy to say that the main level of our house is pretty much ready to move in.  We have finished painting the cabinets, getting the counter-tops installed, putting in the laminate flooring, baseboards, painted everything, and now just need to get the carpet installed as soon as we can finish the drywall in the basement.

I just had to share the chandelier I bought online today.  We were going to wait to get new light fixtures for the house, but this one was so perfect and such a great deal that I couldn't pass it up:

Originally $96 on sale for $43 with free shipping today only!

It will look great with the drawer pulls I bought that I am still in love with.  And, I will be incorporating more of the brass color with my gold frames.  

Things are moving along!  Wish us luck with the inspector- hopefully we can get the basement walls done soon so we can move in!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

No comments: