Jun 1, 2010

In the Mood to Organize

Lately I have been in the mood to organize our apartment (and even our storage) but just haven't found the energy to do it yet. These images are inspiring me even more:





I am in love with wicker baskets right now...and other wicker furniture.


I love those white buckets on the shelves...I just inherited some metal ones that I want to do something similar with...I am sure a post will be soon to follow :)
I love both of these coat hangers too.
Any organization projects you are working on currently?


Any credits to images are welcome.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

10 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

We are recent IKEA CUBE buyers and I love them!!!

Deepali Kalia Interior Design Blog Filling Spaces said...

What a treat,yup working on my girls room she;s 15 month,

Sarah Larsen said...

I have been in an organizational mood for what seems like ages! I need to just DO IT! Maybe I'll wait for your posts and gather inspiration. One more reason to procrastinate!

Kifus said...

Ahhh baskets! I have a soft spot for them and have baskets in nearly every room of my house. They add such a warm touch and are so practical at the same time. Lovely selection of pics Jessica!

Poppies and Sunshine said...

I think this might be making me want to organize too! I especially love the first image. The yellow and teal are so pretty together!

Unknown said...

I love baskets too. The camouflage so many things and make them look neat.

Laura said...

Beautiful! I love the yellow room.

Yellow House said...

Those pictures are very inspirational!! I love the sewing room. I need one! Sewing at the dining room table doesnt have the same effect!

Jennifer said...

I love the 'Create ~ Simplify ~ Imagine ~ Relax' written on the wall. These beautiful images really make me wish I could win a home makeover contest! haha

Small Burst said...

Your inspiration montage is lovely. I really do like them all. I have a thing for wicker baskets too so they're all over the place in my house.