Nov 17, 2017

Favorite Things Friday


I figured I should post at least once this month haha!  We have had such a great Fall and we are excited as the holidays roll in to see lots of family and hopefully finish our basement.

I have spent a LOT of money this last month, which is never a good thing, BUT I do have a lot of favorite things to share with you.


1. Senegence Products

Once again this is making my favorite things list.  The eye cream is AMAZING.  Seriously, so much better than anything else I have ever tried and my eyes look younger than they have the last 3 years!  The Shadowsense is also another favorite product of theirs that I use daily.  I use Smoked Topaz for eye-shadow, Onyx for eyeliner, snow for highlighter, mocha java for contouring, and candlelight for corrections.






2. Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy line

I just discovered the "Comfort" and "Relax" scents from this line and I am OBSESSED.  I use both in my wallflowers in my bedroom/bathroom and then I prefer the comfort lotions and creams.  I am pretty picky and don't always like Bath and Body works, but these two, along with the "At the Beach" scents are to die for!





3. Flameless Candles with Timers

Ummm, why has no one ever told me about the magic of flameless candles???  I bought a few on clearance this last month for Halloween decor and all I had to do was add a couple batteries and turn on the timer switch.  Now I have the feel and look of candles going every single night at the perfect time and they turn off before bed.  I absolutely LOVE the mood they set in our home!  I am planning on buying more when I see them on sale.  I want at least 5 in my bedroom and a few more out in the living room.  I would even love to have them in every bathroom in the house!



4. Ikea Full-length mirror on hinges

I just bought and installed this in my closet last Friday.  It was SUPER easy and now I can store all my neckalces and dangling earrings behind it and see my whole outfit (I can't remember the last time I have had a full-length mirror haha!)  I will post some pictures of my setup soon.



5. Step & Stride Little Boys shoes

One thing I LOVE about Fall is dressing my boys in flannel and vests.  UGH so cute.  Well, these awesome boys shoes just made Macsen's Fall outfit even more perfect and they are so functional, warm and comfortable for him too!  I am debating on buying Jensen a pair too, except that he has a ton of shoes right now.  I think I will buy them a size big haha!





Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving week and recognize all of your blessings!

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

No comments: