Aug 20, 2015

Burt's Bees Baby for Back to School

I know you guys hear a LOT from me about Burt's Bees Baby, but I wouldn't share their products with you if I didn't love them myself.  I have loved being able to work with them, trying out their products and clothing in exchange for sharing my experience and review with you.  I absolutely LOVE having two boys close together (most the time) and dressing them similar.  It has been so fun- more fun than dressing a girl for me.  I would say that 30% of their clothing is Burt's Bees Baby and I think that might be part of why I have loved dressing boys.





That being said, this year is Macsen's first year in Preschool and I could not be more excited about it!  I am excited for him to learn and grow and make new friends.  I am excited to dress him cute for school and even on the days he wants to dress himself it is comforting to know that I love pretty much everything in his closet and that most of his clothing is mix and match.  I think its really good for kids to get to choose their clothing for the day and one of the first things that they can do that helps them learn to be independent.  Burt's Bees Baby has many mix and match options for kids and their clothing is all very comfortable- two of the most important qualities of children's clothing in my opinion.

Here are some of my favorites from their Fall line:

For the boys:

 For the girls:


Right now they have 25% off their basics so hurry over to get that deal!

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

No comments: