Aug 17, 2012

Burt's Bees for Baby

I was so excited to be able to review a product for the new line: BURT’S BEES BABY, "an exciting and pivotal evolution of the iconic Burt’s Bees brand.  Burt’s Bees Baby will be the world’s first brand focusing on the well-being of babies and mothers, initially launching with a collection of newborn essentials and apparel -- exclusively with earth-friendly organic products and practices and all at accessible price points. Burt’s Bees Baby will eventually expand into home and lifestyle."

 Burt's Bees Baby sent me a sweet little receiving blanket- the "Precious Allover Bee Blanket" from Burt's Bees Baby Fall 2012 Collection.  The blanket is made of 100% organic cotton and is priced at $16.

The thing I love most about this blanket is how soft it is.  I love that it can be used in the summer and winter, and I love the hood on it that helps keep the baby swaddled better.  Even though Macsen is too big to be swaddled with it now, I love wrapping it around him when I nurse him and laying it on top of him in his crib.  I also love the sweet, neutral print on it (little baby blue bees-that's a mouthful)



Burt’s Bees Baby is now available in-store at Target and at Target.com


Burt's Bees Baby will be available on www.burtsbeesbaby.com as of October 2012 and will be available in-store and online at the following locations this Summer

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

No comments: