Oct 30, 2011

Belli Products Review

I was 33 weeks, exhausted, feeling frumpy and still had 1 1/2 months to go with my pregnancy.  The Belli Skin Care line I had agreed to review came at JUST the right time for me.  They came packaged in pretty tubes and smelling wonderful and I was so excited to try them out.

The first thing I did was apply a little Healthy Glow Facial Hydrator to my overly dry face.  Not only did it smell so good, but instantly my skin felt smoother, not oily, and I even thought it felt a little tighter.

I also dabbed a little Eye Brightening Cream under my eyes after a day of being tired.  I also used more the next morning and I swear I looked more awake and rested...maybe it was in my head, but maybe not :)

I used the Cleanser that night as a mask (left on my face for 5 minutes.)  It smelled SO good and also felt really great.  The next morning I also used it and felt more fresh-faced than I had in a while.  Again, maybe it was all in my head, using new products with pretty packaging, but I still felt a difference.

The last product that I tried was the Belli Anti-Chloasma Facial Sunscreen.  I love that it smells just as good as the lotion and face wash (even though it is a sunscreen) and it is tinted too.  So far it seems to be doing a great job, although I haven't been outside a lot, so it is hard to judge.  


Now that I have used the products for 2 weeks I can say that I love them!  My skin is usually SUPER sensitive to any kind of new product and especially to lotions- I never use lotion on my face because I break out so easily from it.  But,  My skin looks great after using them daily for the past 2 weeks.  I also have to mention that I use the M2 Skin Refinish 20% along with these products and it has made all the difference in my skin.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

No comments: