Aug 9, 2011

The Perfect iPad Sleeve

As some of you know, I am pretty excited about my future possession of the iPad 2.  Hopefully I will have one by November 30th this year (my birthday.)  So, as I daydream about finally owning one and becoming complete I have been looking for the perfect iPad sleeve.  Here are some of the front-runners:

From Etsy:






From elsewhere:

I love the giraffe and leopard print:
via




via

via

via

There are just SO many choices and SO many that I love!  How am I going to choose?

Also, for those of you that have them or have used them, do any of you have a Bluetooth keyboard case?  Do you love/hate them and would you have gotten them if you aren't going to do a lot of typing on it?

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

2 comments:

Reunion Committee said...

oooh i love them all! I have a fossil zippered pouch along with the ipad2 cover (in ORANGE!) but I have not gotten the keyboard yet! I am still waiting to be able to blog on my ipad2. that part sucks!
it really is an amazing thing to own. I am on it alllllll the time.

Exciting!!!
Tana

Fresh Garden said...

Wonderful! Awesome!
Thanks for sharing, you make my day!