Sep 8, 2010

Fashion Help

As many of you have seen, I really don't have a sense of style and fashion.  I am a jeans and t-shirt kind of a girl, trying really hard to put together actual outfits and even wear accessories.  One of my very favorite fashion blogs is called the good life for less.  The author, Jill, does such a great job putting together a bunch of outfits out of a few key pieces.  If you haven't seen her blog before, you should definitely go check it out.

I really like to look at the outfit ideas she puts together on Polyvore, then use the clothes I already have to try to copy some of them.

Here are some of my all time favorite outfits put together by Jill:

I love the pink cardigan with the yellow tank in this one.


I love this blue sweater with the plum scarf.


Love the touch of fuchsia in this outfit and the ruffly tank.


Love these gray skinny jeans and putting gray, black, and yellow together.


I love everything about this outfit.


Love this blazer paired with boyfriend jeans.


I thought this one would be such a cute date outfit...maybe just because Trey likes me in pink :)


Love red with gray slacks and gold accessories.


Thanks for all the fashion help Jill!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

9 comments:

Lina Thomlinson said...

I'm in the same boat as you with wearing mostly jeans and t-shirts and wanting to spruce myself up a bit. I love all of the outfits you picked but I'm not sure I'm brave enough to try some of them. But I can use all the help I can get when it comes to accessorizing so I'll be sure to check her site out.

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

Oh my gosh, I love every single one of these outfits. I will definitely have to go check out her blog. I hope she lists where to find all these amazing clothes! Have a great day girl!

Ponytails said...

I love those outfits! I think you do have a good sense of style after reading your posts for awhile! I love that blue sweater with the plum scarf too! I actully love that whole outfit!

-Ponytails

Jill said...

I love all these! I need fashion help probably more than you do! I will definitely be checking this site out!!

Justine said...

I love all of those outfits! I need someone to help me put together outfits too! :)


Just Better Together

Jill GG said...

Oh my goodness... thank you so much! I am so honored! What a sweet post... come on over ladies, I'm happy to have you visit! oxo, Jill

Katie said...

Wishing all of these items were in my closet right now! :)

mandi c said...

She has a fabulous eye for affordable and chic. Her colors are great too!

Unknown said...

I love all of these outfits and all the color. I will have to go check this blog out!