Mar 16, 2008

This was another day...sometime in June I took some wedding pics up at Salt Lake and Trey came with me.


Our 1 year anniversary...spent the night in the Marriott in Salt Lake, walked around the temple grounds and ate at Skybox for a Jazz playoff game.
St. George for a 3-day weekend
Valentine's Day
Christmas with my family...doing puzzles.
Temple Lights!

Trey surprised me on our 6 month anniversary with a sweet little kitten. It was the best surprise! We named her Kitty after several months of not coming up with a name. I can't believe we actually have a name for our baby!


The next year we lived in Orem, UT in a cute condo. Trey started school at UVSC and worked as an electrician in Heber/Park City. I worked for Trey's dad as his dental assistant in Orem and loved it.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

No comments: