1. Its fun.
2. It is a creative outlet for me.
3. It inspires me. For my photography, style, and life in general.
4. It lets me see that there are so many good people in the world; and that many of them blog.
via we heart it
5. I get free stuff. Who doesn't love that? Giveaways, reviews, advertising, etc. Often they are things that I had been wanting or things I was going to buy anyway (money saver.)
6. I get to relate to others in ways that I need (especially motherhood), and also see the world through the perspectives of others (different opinions than my own.)
7. It helps me be more patient with my toddler, especially when I hear stories from other moms.
8. It helps me count my blessings...I am, after all, blogging about my "favorite things."
9. It helps me define my personal style (i.e. photography, decor, fashion) and learn more about myself.
10. Because I get bored easily...there are always new things to see/think about in "blogland."
So, why do you blog?