Nov 3, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday Beach Vacation

So this is a delayed post...but oh well.  If you would like to see pictures from our vacation go check them out on my photo weblog.

The day before:
 Favorite new shoes (Jack Purcells)
 Sweater from Banana Repulic - $20 on clearance

Second day at the beach:
 White zip up tee- Rue 21 ($9)
 My new favorite cardigan - Target $13


 Jaguars Game...Garrard Jersey from JcPenny online store $29
 My "accessory" for the game Jaguar face tattoo - free! :)


"Back to reality" outfit
 Sweater - Banana Republic Outlet
Button up shirt - Forever 21 ($12)
Black Capris - Express (Ross $12)


Posting this here today:
the pleated poppy blog

8 comments:

Maggie said...

Burgundy cardigan looks very nice on.

I am inviting you to share your talent at our blow out linking party.
http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2010/11/fall-grace-and-blowout-linky-party.html
Thank you,
Maggie

Justine said...

The beach sounds so nice!

Just Better Together

M.O.T.B said...

Awesome! Love the tattoo!

Paige @ The Wandering Cottage said...

Cute. I am going to Jacksonville for Thanksgiving!

Katie said...

I thought maybe the accessory you were going to refer to is that eye-candy sitting next to you ;)

lila Check said...

he tattoo is so cute on you!
enjoyed reading your lovely posts...you have n awesome blog!
hugs
Lila

Dee said...

Can I borrow your "accessory"? Too cute!! Oh your outfits were adorable too!

Ponytails [My Passions for Fashions] said...

Temporary tattoos are ALWAYS fun! Love the Jack Purcells! I would love if you linked to my outfit link party:

http://mypassionsforfashions.blogspot.com/2010/11/outfit-of-day-hues-of-blue.html

-Ponytails