Oct 13, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

I don't have much to share this week...didn't really remember to take pictures.  Just a couple things:

My new favorite black slacks - Express (thrifted)
Favorite purple scoop-neck tee
Owl necklace - Charlotte Russe
One of my favorite cardigans - AE from my sister

My "Autumny" Outfit
3/4 sleeve shirt - Target
Leaf Earrings - Forever 21
Jeans

And guess what I finally got to wear today??

My new shoes!!

I wore them with this outfit:


Top - From my sis - thanks Mel (and possibly Mackenzie too:)
Cardigan - Christmas last year...I wear it WAY too much
Cords - Banana Republic
Bag - Ross

I really need to get a full-length mirror...

I am posting this here:



6 comments:

M.O.T.B said...

The outfits look chic, cozy and comfy, yet still incredibly stylish! Way to go! I hear you on the full length mirror thing. Ugh!

Kendall said...

All your outfits look so comfy and stylish! I love cardigans too! You just can't beat 'em!
-Kendall
{songbirdsandbuttons.blogspot.com}

Justine said...

Your outfits look great! I really love your owl necklace and your leaf earrings

Just Better Together

Jewelscapes Handmade Jewelry said...

Yes, the owl necklace and leaf earrings are so fun and pretty!
jewelscapes.blogspot.com

Julie @ My Life...Inspired said...

I love the "autumny" outfit, and I agree I need a full length mirror as well!!

josslynsmom said...

I love your style. You seem to complain about your lack thereof a lot, but let me tell you... to those of us mommies with little ones and we're lucky if we get out of the house with a shower and a coat of mascara, you're a style icon! Love your What I Wore Wednesday posts, you're an inspiration to me!