Sep 28, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

Again, random outfits that may or may not be from this last week :)

These first 3 were outfits I was choosing between...I went with the 3rd but thought I would share the others anyways to see what you thought looked the best:

Top: Forever 21
Khakis: Express


Top: Thrifted
Belt: Forever 21
Khakis: Express


 Top: Guess (thrifted)
Belt: Forever 21
Khakis: Express
 Earrings: Forever 21



Sweater: from my sister :)
Black Capris: Express (from Ross)

Posting this here:

11 comments:

Anna said...

You yummy mummy You! x

deiala said...

I love the second outfit and the last. And these earrings are adorable. I checked their page and they even ship to Germany... So, I suppose I'll have to get myself a pair...

Happy Wednesday!

polka dot skies said...

I like the third outfit best! The earrings are perfect with it!

Meg said...

Loving the second outfit - brown shirt & belt! It's simple, clean & classic!

PS - Check out my blog for my first giveaway! - a $35 CSN giftcard!

www.meg-land.blogspot.com
xx

Mommy Moxie said...

I love the last outfit and that belt is so cute! I need to find a Forever 21 around here...

Colleen said...

2nd and 4th. But they're all cute.

mel @ the larson lingo said...

How cute is that belt? You rocked it! Loved all your outfits!

Jewelscapes Handmade Jewelry said...

Beautiful! I love that belt and earrings!
I have a "Bejeweled Wednesdays" link up for gals like you who like to coordinate jewelry into their outfits. I'd love it if you'd add your link to it and share in the sharing of accessorizing ideas!
Bejeweled Wednesdays@jewelscapes.blogspot

Cambria said...

The color of the last sweater is the best! Am absolutely in love with that. Also a fan of the belt from forever 21. Great outfits!

Leigh said...

I LOVE that belt!

Johnna Brunenkant said...

I love the burgundy top and belt... so fall-ish! You are one beautiful woman... wish I had a waist that tiny to wrap a belt that cute around! ;)